july 01, 2019 - Chrysler
2020 Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica Hybrid
The #Chrysler #pacifica and #pacificahybrid continue to revolutionize and reinvent the minivan segment by delivering unprecedented levels of functionality, versatility, technology, safety and bold styling. Holding its status as the most awarded minivan since 2016 with more than 100 honors and industry accolades, the #pacifica offers class-leading gasoline and hybrid powertrains and nearly 40 new minivan-first features.
The #pacificahybrid is America’s first and only hybrid minivan. It is the fourth best-selling plug-in hybrid vehicle (PHEV) from the 30 PHEVs available in the market, and the #1 seller among the 20 vehicles that offer PHEV as an option. #pacifica Hybrid achieves more than 80 miles per gallon equivalent (MPGe) in electric-only mode, has an all-electric range of more than 30 miles and a total range of more than 500 miles.
With more than 100 available safety and security features, the Uconnect Theater rear-seat entertainment system, exclusive Stow ‘n Go seating and storage, available 4G Wi-Fi and an array of comfort and convenience technologies, the #Chrysler #pacifica is a no-compromise minivan ideally suited for today’s families.
As the first company to introduce the minivan and through six generations of the vehicle, FCA US has innovated 115 minivan firsts. The company has sold more than 14.6 million minivans globally since 1983, twice as many as any other manufacturer over the past 35 years.
New for 2020:
- Inspired by the popular blacked-out look of the S Appearance Package and to further delight customers looking for a distinct interior, the new Red S Appearance Package on #pacificaLimited (gas/hybrid) features:
- A striking, class-exclusive interior with Rodèo Red Nappa leather seats with Light Diesel Grey stitching and piping, Silver Metal Brush hydro bezels on instrument panel and door trim
- Red S liftgate badge and Black Noise #Chrysler wing badges with Velvet Red insert and Gloss Black exterior finishes
- 20-inch wheels (18-inch on #pacifica Hybrid) with a Black Noise finish, Advanced SafetyTec, 20-speaker Harman Kardon premium audio and KeySense
- Uconnect Theater, eight-passenger seating and trailer tow (on #pacifica models); Uconnect Theater and tri-pane panoramic sunroof (on #pacificahybrid models)
- Red S Appearance available in six exterior paint colors – Ceramic Grey Clear Coat (new), Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat, Granite Crystal Metallic Coat, Billet Metallic Clear Coat, Bright White Clear Coat and Maximum Steel Clear Coat
- Honeycomb grille pattern now comes standard on #pacificahybrid models
- New interior design elements include available Ceramic Grey Clear paint color and new Nova Black bezels on instrument panel and door trim
- Dual-pane panoramic sunroof option now available on all #pacifica gas models, available with eight-passenger seating for the first time
- Pacifica Touring L and Touring L Plus models include standard driver seat memory
- Pacifica Hybrid Touring model adds a standard universal garage door opener, second-row sunshades and an available Stow ‘n Place roof rack
- Pacifica Hybrid Limited now features second-row, one-touch windows